When you’re obsessed with Instagram, your life might look like a series of flawless class, yummy food pics, and gorgeous selfies.
1. Taking the same pic 10 times until you get the perfect one to post.
Instagram is basically a full-time job with no salary.
2. Being heartbroken when you lose a follower.
In your heart you are like…”Aki woiyee. Did I do something? Please come back. Don’t do me like this. ”
3. Getting super excited when you beat your personal ‘likes’ record.
Last week I had 200 likes. Now it’s 241. Yeeees!!! I am a big wig now. No, you are not. Sit down.
4. Getting upset when you are in a nice place but there is no one to take your picture.
Then you think of approaching the watchman or a perfect stranger to do photography duties for you.
5. Getting weird looks from the public when you whip out your phone to take a selfie.
But you don’t care. You just have to do it.
6. Wondering if you should delete a photo that didn’t get that many likes.
Then deciding you don’t care and keeping it anyway.
7. Being torn between two filters and spending way too long trying to decide which to use.
They should really let you layer those things.
8. Getting super jealous of people who have many likes.
While you are sitting there with 10 likes on your best ever photo.
9. Realizing after you post that you don’t really like the photo so you have to rush to delete it before it gets any likes.
And the speed with which you do that can win an Olympic medal.
10. Your fingers have gotten sore from scrolling.
That’s because you can’t help but stalk people and like so many pics.